Friday, October 17, 2008

First Post...

And so it all began...

I have been trying to pesuade people that a vote for Obama is not necessarily a good thing for the country. Mostly I have been doing this on Facebook, and I just can't seem to shut up. But then there were too many people to post similar things to their comments, videos, etc...

And now it begins...

In order to conserve my energy, I am brining my efforts at persuasion, or whatever else I want to talk about to my very own blog.

For those who don't know me well, I am way too verbose, have a hard time being quiet, and am probably too honest and open, especially for my wife's taste.

I try to keep an open mind. I try to concede points well made, but I have my opinions, and I am looking for an outlet to share.

I love interaction and dialog, so I am going to invite those who seem to care, and I would love to hear thoughts from anyone, as Brother Love says: "Young and old. Rich and poor. Gay or straight. God's children all!"

Anyway, thanks for checking in, I look forward to interacting with you all!

No comments: