Friday, January 16, 2009

Nancy's Getting Everyone Fired Up

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/panel-chairmen-fighting-mad-over-snubs-by-pelosi-2009-01-15.html

I love the fact taht the Dems are getting bent over Nancy's treatment of them...I wonder what they will do when the problem finally "comes to a head!"  

Why is this bailout so urgent?  Wasn't the last $700B enough?  What has it done?   When do we stop with this insanity?

Maybe if they could buy me off...I mean bail me out, I would be more supportive.  I will have to let me credit card companies know that they can take some of what I owe them out of the $1.5 Trillion the government is giving them, since I will have to pay it to the government instead of them.

If anyone can tell me where to better understand why this makes any sense, please let me know ASAP!!!


No comments: